Seguidores

Visitas

Clever love~

I'll admit that in our first date, on the beach in that fading summer, after of acting stupid, of being scared of what you think,  
of focusing paciently my eyes on you, I felt like "don't leave me". Actually, I thought that was a dream, in which I told you "keep me from waking to believe this".
You took me away from that place, where I placed your hand in mine.
You were all I desire, that day every word you said was a perfect thing, the perfect time for the perfect love
I just wanted to make you smile and you laughed at my dumb jokes when no one did, I saw your pretty face and it took me to a better place... 
I waited and traveled 21 days just to see you, on that day I got all the nervous inside, I asked you to lay with me, we laughed and talked for hours, and then I tried to kiss you and you let me... we let our lips float through the sea...
Seeing you was a promise of summer, we sealed it with a kiss, a perfect kiss... I got not regret right now, I miss your laugh, your smile, your hugs, your touchs, your voice, your breathe, your hands, your lips... and i'm really  feeling this true love, you don't have to be afraid of being alone, I swear I can be and I'll be by your side ALWAYS. I really miss YOU. I LOVE YOU.


 By: Franco Bossi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario